Thursday, March 17, 2011

Why Boycott Aruba Dr. Phil?

I just read yesterday that Dr. Phil called for a Boycott of Aruba, an island I happen to love.  While I can't even imagine the pain and loss of Natalie Hollway's family, the island did not murder her. One deranged individual did.  Also, I always felt there was a side to this story that has not been told, like why we never heard publically from her classmates or the supposed chaperons that were on the trip? Why no one is warning teen girls about the behavior of these kids that led to this horrendous act?  

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Chicago, IL, United States
“Mo Better” Inspiration is an arena for a sharing of informative, education, and discussions on issues pertaining to our world, lifestyles, communities, personal growth, inspiration, and cultural awareness. “Mo Better” Inspiration is a global blog where people with similarities and differences can exchange information, ideas and viewpoints designed for a positive blog experience. I encourage people from around the world to participate in engaging discussions that stimulate the mind.